Entrance Hall Benches of Palazzo Contarini at San Beneto restored by Venetian Heritage with the support of Davines
curated by Toto Bergamo Rossi
The exhibition celebrated the restoration of the three entrance hall benches from Palazzo Contarini a San Beneto, owned by the Municipality of Venice, and probably made according to a design by Francesco Fontebasso and Girolamo Brusaferro in 1748. One of the three benches was exhibited in the ballroom at the Ca’ Rezzonico.
A special video offered information on the restoration and history of these exceptional pieces. Venetian Heritage helped organise the exhibition, thanks to the support of Davines.